Oct 31, 2018 | Atlanta, GA
It’s that time of year to make changes to your benefits — selecting new ones and dropping others. But what if you need more information about a benefit or assistance signing up? Come to the Benefits Fair, Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the 3rd floor in the Student Center.
You will have the opportunity to speak directly to vendors and benefits counselors. Vendors will be in the ballroom and Georgia Tech benefits counselors will be in room 301. There will also be computers and printers in room 301 where you can sign up for your benefits on-site.
Three additional vendors will be on-site promoting services for employees, including:
- AAA Membership — $59/year
Did you know AAA provides free towing on major holidays for both members and non-members?
- Kaiser Permanente — Free flu shots for members
- You must bring your health insurance ID card. Make an appoint or walk-in kp.org/wellnessevent. Enter code: University System of Georgia. Go to the Mobile Health Vehicle in the Student Center parking lot.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield — Free flu shots for members
You must bring your health insurance ID card as well. Go to the third floor of the Student Center.
Unlike previous years, employees with a USG healthcare plan must certify your status as a tobacco user or non-user, as well as the status of any dependents. If you do not, everyone enrolled in your USG healthcare plan will be charged $75 per month. No refunds will be given.
Benefits Fair Participating Vendors:
- AAA Auto Club Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Legal Club of America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA
- The LegalEASE Group
- Bright Horizons
- Minnesota Life Insurance Co.
- Delta Dental
- Optum Financial Services
- DePoe Eye Center
- Parking & Transportation
- Employee Resource Groups
- Purchasing Power
- TechMasters – GT chapter of Toastmasters
- FastPark & Relax
- Fidelity Investments
- TRS of Georgia
- Fifth Third Bank
- Georgia Tech Dining Services
- USG Well-being
- Georgia Tech Health & Well-being Health Initiatives
- Georgia Tech Staff Council
- Wells Fargo
- Georgia United Credit Union
- Workplace Learning & Professional Development
- Health & Lifestyle Perx