Follow Administration and Finance's focus areas for FY22.
Collaborate and partner with the campus community to effectively pilot and translate learning opportunities into real world applications.
Create an A&F Student Engagement Committee consisting of two working groups:
- Charge first working group with providing student internship and employment opportunities across A&F.
- Charge second working group with creating and managing mentorship program.
Explore and pilot ways to provide more access to and creative use of existing and emerging resources including campus space and institutional data.
Establish a plan to provide students with greater access to campus resources such as space, data, and subject matter expertise:
- Space – make A&F space available to students and faculty targeting underserved populations including religious groups, Greeks, athletes.
- Data – make A&F data available to students and faculty for research, capstone projects, and other academic and research needs.
- Subject Matter Expertise – make A&F subject matter expertise available to students and faculty to influence and inspire (e.g. guest teaching/lecturing, mentorships).